- 1 lb pork loin, cut into 1 inch pieces
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup pineapple chunks
- 1 bell pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 onion, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Season the pork pieces with salt and pepper, then dredge them in cornstarch. Dip each piece in beaten eggs.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a pan over medium heat. Add the pork pieces and fry until golden brown. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- In the same pan, add the bell pepper and onion. Stir-fry for a few minutes until they're tender.
- In a bowl, mix together the ketchup, white sugar, white vinegar, and pineapple juice. Pour this mixture into the pan.
- Add the fried pork and pineapple chunks into the pan. Stir well, coating the pork with the sauce. Cook for a few more minutes.
- Serve hot with rice.